The treatment and management of your oral health and natural teeth to preserve them as long as possible to ensure your smile is healthy and looking great throughout life.
- Cleaning and Oral Exams
- Gum Care
- Root Canals
- Tooth Decay Prevention
- Oral Cancer Screenings
- TMD (pain in the jaw area that can interfere with biting and chewing)
Dental improvement to give you a more youthful, confident overall smile. Primarily on the improvement of dental color, alignment, shape, and position of teeth, gums and/or bite.
- Dental/Porcelain veneer
- Teeth Whiting
- Bonding and Contouring
- Amalgam Filling Replacement
Pediatric preventive care from infancy to young adulthood to help each child grow into a healthy smile by treating and educating children and families to develop healthy habits and prevention of tooth decay.
- Infant Oral Health Consulting
- Cavity Prevention Education
- Orthodontic Evaluation
- Dental Cleaning and Fluoride Treatment
- Root Canals (primary teeth)
- Space Maintainers
- Teeth Whitening (teenage patients)
Primary concern is keeping the mouth functioning in a healthy manner. Involves the prevention and treatment of oral diseases, restore decayed, chipped, cracked, discolored, or even missing teeth so one’s smile can be healthy and bright.
- Bridge; Resin-retained and Rochette
- Inlays and Onlays
- Diagnostic wax-up
- Maxillofacial; Ocular/Craniofacial prosthesis
Focusing on the different oral health issues that may arise in our senior patients as part of the normal aging process.
- Treatment of Periodontal Disease (Gum Disease)
- Treatment of Root Decay Exposure
- Education of Dry Mouth and Loss of Taste
Produces a strong foundation for the mouth with dental implants to your tooth root so that they feel and look like your own teeth giving a beautiful smile.
- Improve Appearance (look and feel like your own teeth)
- Improve Comfort (eliminate the discomfort of removable dentures)
- Improve Oral Health (improve oral hygiene)
- Improve Self-Esteem (give your great smile back)